• Envision and execute activities to further develop the project.
• Maintain and develop relations with the project’s stakeholders and members.
• Ensure the project is well integrated within the Next Nature ecosystem.
• Inspire and manage your team.
• Select and guide interns dedicated to the ECO coin.
Competencies and experience
• Affinity with and an understanding of the Next Nature philosophy.
• Background in or affinity with sustainability.
• An entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality.
• Social, effective and constructive team-player.
• Good management skills to inspire people to deliver the best work they can.
• A natural sense of seeing and developing opportunities.
• Effective communicator both verbally and in writing.
• An understanding of and experience in iterative design processes.
• Experience in growing a community around a product.
• Confident in multiple ways of fundraising and financial planning. This can be both grant/subsidy based, or investors/crowdfunding based.
Nice to have
• An understanding of community currencies and tokeneconomics.
• An interest in new governance systems. We organise as a DAO (decentralised autonomous organisation) to manage the currency and would like to see that develop alongside the ECO coin.
What do we offer?
• A vibrant working environment with chances to grow.
• An assignment based on targets for a period of eight months starting in November, with the possibility to extend the agreement.
Submit your resume + motivation before 23 October 2020 to tim[at]nextnature.net, attn. Tim Hoogesteger, Managing Director. For questions you might have, you can reach us at +31 (0) 20 261 3853. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.
We will schedule the first round of interviews in the week of 26 October 2020.