Next Nature Network explores how our technological environment becomes so omnipresent, complex, intimate and autonomous that it becomes a nature of its own. We stimulate discussion, initiate publications, create travelling exhibitions and organize workshops.
Our core team is based in Amsterdam. The team consists of various creative minds; from thinkers to makers to business people. Each year we have interns and trainees working on multiple projects to support the growth of our organization. Join us!
Intern Marketing & Communications (Sept ’20)
As a marketing & communications intern you are involved in improving the visibility of NNN in both the Netherlands and abroad. Next Nature Network is a worldwide phenomenon and has prominent writers, designers and futurists as members of the network.
During your internship you will work on several studio projects, help develop a commercial campaign and assist in social media. You help create the different communication strategies and execute them with the team.
- Are a student on an advanced bachelor or master level in communication / media studies or journalism
- Are available for a minimum of 5 months, for a minimum of 32 hours a week
- Have affinity with online/social media
- Have basic knowledge of marketingtools (SEO, Moosend etc.)
- Know how to tell a story
- Like to conceptualize, create and execute actions and promotions
- Have basic English language skills
- Are a true team player
- Are not affraid of deadlines
- Are social, flexible and creative
🎓 Graduation project possible: in consultation
🎨 Skills in standard media design tools are welcomed, but not required
📧 Is this you? Send your short motivation and resume to hester[at]nextnature.net