Next Nature Network explores how our technological environment becomes so omnipresent, complex, intimate and autonomous that it becomes a nature of its own. We stimulate discussion, initiate publications, create travelling exhibitions and organize workshops.
Our core team is based in Amsterdam. The team consists of various creative minds; from thinkers to makers to business people. Each year we have interns and trainees working on multiple projects to support the growth of our organization. Join us!
As an editorial intern you support the editors and you participate in reprofiling nextnature.net, as we are currently evolving from website to online publication platform for members. You are an important player on the editorial team and under the guidance of our editor-in-chief you will think and work along this process. In addition, your stories are read by one million people around the globe.
👉 WHO ARE YOU?
- You are a student on an advanced bachelor or master level in media studies or journalism
- You are available for a minimum of 3 months, for a minimum of 32 hours a week
- You are interested in next nature and the social-cultural implications of technological advancements in general
- You have strong English language skills
- You are a true storyteller
- You have experience in writing and editing
- You understand our tone of voice
- You are flexible and responsible
- You have analytical thinking abilities
- You are creative, curious and independent
🎓 Graduation project possible: in consultation
🎨 Skills in standard media design tools are welcomed, but not required
Is this you? Send your short motivation and resume to ruben[at]nextnature.net