Next Nature Network explores how our technological environment becomes so omnipresent, complex, intimate and autonomous that it becomes a nature of its own. We stimulate discussion, initiate publications, create travelling exhibitions and organize workshops.
Our core team is based in Amsterdam. The team consists of various creative minds; from thinkers to makers to business people. Each year we have interns and trainees working on multiple projects to support the growth of our organization. Join us!
INTERN MARKETING & COMMUNICATION (FULLTIME)
As a marketing & communication intern you are involved in improving the visibility of NNN in both the Netherlands and abroad. Next Nature Network is a worldwide phenomenon and has prominent writers, designers and futurists as members of the network. During your internship you will work on several projects.
In the fall period we want to reach a bigger audience through the launch of a new project, organizing events and amping up the Next Nature Academy. You help create the different communication strategies and execute them with the team.
- Are a student on an advanced bachelor or master level in communication / media studies or journalism
- Are available for a minimum of 5 months, for a minimum of 32 hours a week
- Have affinity with online/social media
- Have basic knowledge of marketingtools (SEO, Mailchimp etc.)
- Know how to tell a story
- Like to conceptualize, create and execute actions and promotions
- Have basic English language skills
- Are a true team player
- Are not affraid of deadlines
- Are social, flexible and creative
? Graduation project possible: in consultation
? Skills in standard media design tools are welcomed, but not required
? Is this you? Send your short motivation and resume to ruben[at]nextnature.net