The following conditions apply to the agreement (membership) between the Member and the Next Nature Foundation (Stichting Next Nature).
• The membership agreement runs for an indefinite period, starting from the date of registration until the agreement is canceled by you (as a member).
• When you become a member of Next Nature Network we create a personal account page for you. As a member you are responsible for maintaining its accuracy.
• As a member you authorize Stichting Next Nature to collect the membership costs by means of an annual direct debit. The collection takes place on the specific billing date that is indicated on your personal account page.
• As a member you remain responsible for the amounts that Stichting Next Nature was unable to collect, for example when the expiry date of the payment method has passed, or when the membership has not been canceled in time.
• As a member you can cancel your membership at any time via your personal account page or by e-mail. Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
• After cancelling your membership, your account remains active until the end of the billing period—we don't offer (partial) refunds.